Best Practices SEO Website Design Services
Are you looking to update your website, refresh the website design and make it more appealing to today’s visitors?
Many things have changed.
If your website is more than a year old, you might consider a website review.
If your website is more than two years old, a new design can help your website visitors find and buy the services your site offers.
For local businesses, it’s important to be up-to-date with recent changes in visitor expectations, customer experience, and search engine requirements.
Here are just a few things to include when you update your website:
- Presence and use of video
- Mobile optimization for visitors using their smartphones or mobile devices
- Easy-to-use menu structures
- A clean homepage and navigation
- Relevant pictures of your products and services
- Updated testimonials and endorsements
- Contact pages with map, hours and business information
- Social media links
- Specific call to actions to invite visitors to book an appointment
- Optimized content pages with relevant keywords, schema, and structure to rank higher in search engine results page results
Make sure that the visitors stick around your site long enough to find what they are looking for and then call you.
Choose one of these packages to suit your budget.